Sunday, November 29, 2015

Thankful

Life just goes by way too fast.  I can't believe it has been almost three months since I last posted anything.  It is crazy busy around here and the next month will be just as bad.  I have not even been able to run on my treadmill and it shows. I want to get healthy again but can't stay up until midnight every night to do so.  However, I am so thankful that I am healthy and able to do what I can.  I know the my Heavenly Father helps me through each day. There is no other explanation as to why I can do so much if it was not for his help.

We just got back from a nice Thanksgiving in Utah. We usually stay home but no one could come so we went there.  I have not been there for so long for Thanksgiving. It was nice to be with my daughters. they choose to stay at my parents with us so that was really nice. How I love having them there and being with them all the time.  I am worried about Christmas though. As of right now, Cortnie has to work on Christmas day so we might be there for that holiday too. I so much prefer Christmas in my own home though and I hate to haul everything with me.  I just am praying so hard that someone will work for her.  I am very grateful for my family and for all the chances I get to be with them.

I am also so thankful for my missionary.  I have rubbed off on Rob. We will just be sitting in church singing a song and suddenly the words will hit our hearts and we will start to cry.  They are words that pertain to our missionary too or how he has overcome or missing him.  We are truly blessed for having him out.  We had another financial blessing happen that I can not explain on paper.  I can only explain it by saying we are blessed for him serving.  I miss him like crazy - especially during the holidays.  However, I know that he is happy, that he is changing and growing, and that he is touching lives of families so that they can have what I have - an eternal family.

I am so thankful at this time of year for my Saviors.  How I love him!  I can never repay what he gave for me and for taking about him all of my sins.  I am thankful for Heavenly Parents who let their son die for each of us.  It is not easy watching your child hurt so I am truly thank for them.  I hope t keep that spirit alive this holiday season and to enjoy it. I don't' want to be too busy - I want to feel of that spirit and to share it with those around me.  I am so thankful for all of my many blessings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment