My life is so blessed right now that I am a little bit nervous over it. I just keep praying that the rollercoaster keeps climbing and does not hit a downhill curve all of a sudden. It is unreal with everything that we are being blessed with right now. I get emotional so easy and the tears roll. I do have to say though that life is also so very busy that I am literally exhausted. I think a lot of that is my emotions right now too.
It is so hard to believe that three weeks from right now I will be heading home from the airport with my daughter. I can not even believe that the time is almost over. If I look back it seems like forever since I last held her in my arms, but on the other hand it really has gone by quickly. We are both trying to not think about the fact that there are only twenty days left as we don't want to dwell on it. She still has work to do and will do so until the very last day. I try not to think about it as it makes my days go by slower. I feel unprepared for her to come home - I want the house perfect with all of her favorite foods and a room for her to come home too. I know she will not care about those things but I do. I just can not wait to hold her in my arms again.
The week after she gets home Boyd graduates from high school. We are having company come for that so I feel pressure in a clean house again - that is just me. Since all the company will be here, Boyd will be taking out his endowments at the temple that weekend. I still can not believe it is time for that too. The next day Cortnie will be speaking in church to tell everyone about her mission. We have always told the kids we would go to Disneyland before Boyd leaves too so we head there two days after that. I am so excited to spend time with all of my family.
Then, last night I got the text message that I have been waiting for 18 years to. My youngest brother Coby and his wife have decided to go to the temple. They will be sealed as an eternal family to their four children forever. I was so excited when I found out - I actually screamed and jumped up and down. Tina started to cry. That happens the weekend after we get home from Disneyland. I have so much time off of work already this summer, but I will be in Utah for that special day. I would not miss it for the world. My little brother will finally make our family complete. Forever families is the best blessing that anyone could ever ask for.
I know that the blessings that we have received and will continue to receive are from being obedient and the service of our family members on missions. If we are going to continue to be as blessed when Boyd goes, I am willing and ready for him to go. I can never thank my Heavenly Father enough for all he has given to me. I will continue to strive to do my best also so "repay" him for all he has done for me. I just pray that the small fears I have will be overpowered by the joy and I will be at peace. I need that right now - I want to be happy and relish in the moments. Life is a big blessing.....
Wednesday, April 23, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment