Sunday, January 16, 2011

Winter Wonderland
















Our winter vacation is always a highlight for my children cause they get to play in the snow. Living here in Arizona, they don't have that luxury. They look forward every year to putting on their snow clothes and rolling around in the snow. This year there was plenty of snow for them. One day alone I think it must have snowed 8 or 9 inches. Rob even go to shovel the driveway - and he was happy he does not have to do that every day. The weather was also very cold. Our high a couple of days was only nine degrees. People say we are crazy, but I still love the snow. I am not a fan of driving in it, but it is so pretty and fun to play in. The kids tried to make a snowman (Skyler had to ask us how), they made a ramp in grandpa's front yard, they made snow angels and of course went sledding. Another hightlight of our winter vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment