


Rick and Tina set off on the adventure of adopting a little girl from Ethopia about seven months ago. She became a part of their family the first week of December. She is the cutest little girl....huge eyes and soft, curly black hair. She has adopted well to her new family. She is one year old (on December 22). I was a little concerned about how she would react to us since she had never seen us, but my worries were short lived. She loved me from the start....came right to me. In fact, she wanted me over her own father during the week we were there. I think it is because I look like her mother.
They had Taysha sealed to them in the temple the week we were there. I was asked to be the one dressed in white to hold Taysha at the sealing alter...what a wonderful blessing. I prayed so hard she would not cry, but she cried - hard. She did not want her hand on the alter; she just wanted me to cuddle her. It matters not that no one in the room could hear anything the sealer said cause our Heavenly Father and the angels in heaven heard every word. She is now a forever part of their family.
I love that little girl so much. She has the sweetest spirit. I am just hopeful we will always have that special bond and that she will always want to come to me when she sees me. Forever families are wonderful
No comments:
Post a Comment