So, a new year has started and we are off to a great start. We had a wonderful break over Christmas and got to see lots of family members. It was so awesome to share some time with them and with each other. I love being with any type of family at any time. We try to be there whenever we can. It was such a nice break too....our nephew left for his mission, our niece went to Germany to be a nanny and everyone was happy. We spent lots of time just talking and laughing. I love to watch my son and his two cousins hug and slap backs as they said good-bye - not knowing if they will see each other again before their missions. It was a wonderful site.
Boyd has begun meeting with the bishop to start his paperwork. He has finally come to the conclusion that it is time and he is excited about it. It still does not seem possible to me but we have another one getting ready to leave the nest. We are trying to plan vacations and summer outings, but it is hard not knowing when he will leave. I can hardly wait to send in the final paperwork and get that answer back. It is so exciting!
We also got a letter this past week from Cortnie's mission president ......letting us know her release date and info about her coming home. It does not seem possible that we are even talking about that kind of stuff but we are. She will be home on May 14th!! Rob and I are going to go out and pick her up and bring her home. We wanted to take the whole family but it is the last week of school which means finals and concerts so we decided to just go by ourselves. That way we will have more money for our Disneyland trip that we have planned before Boyd goes. I can not believe she will be home in less than four months......I just hope it goes by quickly.
Life is good....I am happy. Work is stressful right now and I am working way too many hours, but I am plugging along. It is all great and I love being home with my family. I am so grateful for my awesome work schedule that lets be home when they are. I am able to have time off when I need it and I get to be in charge of some things. It is good....I am so blessed. I just pray that it will continue to go that way and we can count our blessings everyday. I love being happy!!
Sunday, January 19, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment