Thursday, April 7, 2011

Life is Good

Life is good right now - actually it is great! I have the most wonderful husband and children anyone could ask for. I take them way too much for granted everyday. I just wanted to take a minute to tell them that I love them and are so glad that they are mine forever. We are so blessed with jobs, a home, great friends, cars (even though with gas prices we can't afford to drive them), food and so much more. We also have the gospel of Jesus Christ which is great. I am so thankful for that all that I have. We are happy and life is good. I am way excited for my daughters to come home for the summer. We will have a full house again but I love having them all home. We have a very busy month with trips to Utah and scout activites, but we will survive. It will be a wonderful month in the end. Thank you family for being so great...and to Rob for being my best friend

No comments:

Post a Comment