Sunday, February 21, 2010
The College One
I can honestly say that I don't think there is much going on in the college one's life. She is doing better this semester in her classes and is excited for her scuba class to start. She wants to go diving with her dad at Catalina Island.....but might have to settle for beautiful Lake Mohave in Bullhead City, Arizona. She loves her little car that she gets to drive around and loves to come home. She even went to a dance at the institute on Friday night. I wish she would do that more or go find a job. I hate the fact that she sits around all day and does nothing. She did tell me though that she is thinking about doing pediatric nutrition - and I think it is a wonderful idea. She has always been great with little kids and loves babies. At least she is making decisions...finally!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Scuba Diving! WOW, how fun.
ReplyDelete