Sunday, August 9, 2009

Our Trip to Duck Creek
















We just returned from annual campout to Duck Creek with my sister and brother and their families. This is the first year that Coby and his family have come along and it was nice to have them there. We enjoyed cool weather, good food, hikes, fishing, laughing, getting dirty, crying babies (but Krew really was great for his first camping trip and Coby really did not mind sleeping in the car). It is so nice to spend time with family. The kids got along great and no one somed to care that we did not shower for 4 days and we were a mess. In fact, Candice did not even bring her make-up! She was really roughing it. Thank goodness it did not rain this year and we got to stay the whole time. I love it in the mountains....I wish we could go more often. I am grateful for family and a father who insisted that we still go camping while mom was recovering in the hospital.

No comments:

Post a Comment