Sunday, April 26, 2009
Let's not Repeat This one
This past week has been one I don't want to repeat. I got the dreaded phone call last weekend that my father had a small heart attack and would need a stint in his heart. Well, that stint ended up being open heart surgery with a quadruple bypass. Of course, you could not have kept me at home so I headed to Orem with Skyler and Cortnie. I spent the next four days in and out of the hospital with my brothers and sister and mother. It was not an easy thing to do to say good-bye before surgery and then to sit there knowing he was on a bypass machine. I am happy to report that all is well now though and he is home. My dad is a hero of mine and one of the most spiritual men that I know. I love him so much and am so glad that he is still here with us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I had heard that everything turned out okay. It just goes to show that we are not as invincible as we like to think we are.
ReplyDelete